1. The client or the user of our website communicates to Air Algérie cargo, to its accredited agent or its partners indicated in the website personal data concerning him in order to make a booking obtain additional services, facilitate the transport, the handling and the shipments delivery formalities. These personal information are communicated to Air ALGERIE Cargo as part of the subscription and execution of the transport and/or the handling contract and may be subject to a computer processing.
It is indicated that this policy cover the relation between the client or the user with Air ALGERIE Cargo or its agents as well as with Air ALGERIE and its agents.
2. The data communicated are mainly used for the purposes of:
(i) booking, transport and handling of the shipments
(ii) to provide specific services in connection with the provision of transport service (booking, transport, handling, warehouse services and deliveries),
(iii) prospecting, loyalty, animation and commercial information
(iv) the conduct of statistical studies. They may also be used to facilitate the completion of administrative formalities related to his requests of services.
3. The client or the user is informed that any incident occurring during the performance of the transport contract and that could be prejudicial to safety or security may be subject to a computer record.
4. The collected data may be communicated to the authorized personnel of Air Algerie Cargo, its partners (such as accredited agents, cargo handlers, credit card companies, third parties for the protection of the carrier passengers and employees safety and security) as part of the fulfillment of all or part of the purposes referred to above.
5. In accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in Algeria and internationally, Air Algerie Cargo is also sometimes required to make personal information of the client or the user available to Algerian or foreign authorized public authorities (customs, police, etc.), in particular for the purpose of preventing.
6. The client personal data will be maintained as long as required for the purposes mentioned above as well as to the extent necessary to comply with the legal obligations to which Air Algérie cargo is subject.
7. The client or the user has the right to access, rectify, and delete or oppose the data concerning him he exercises his rights, by mailing to : Air Algerie cargo, Houari Boumedien Airport, Algiers; or by email using the mail on the home page of the website.
8. Subject to the regulations in force, the carrier may use the passenger data in the conditions and for the purposes defined above.
9. Unless objected to during the collection of his data or sent by mail to the aforementioned addresses, Air Algerie Cargo may use data or communicate it to his partners in order to receive appropriate commercial offers.
10. When required by law (electronic commercial prospecting) the data will be used for prospecting, including commercial purposes, by the Air Algerie Cargo or its partners only if the client or the user have agreed to such use at the moment of these personal data communication. The user/client may subsequently, oppose the use of his data for such purposes by sending a letter to Air Algerie Cargo .
11. It is specified that the collection of certain data is essential to allow the booking and to establish the transport contract. the client/user can naturally exercise its right of opposition to the collection and the treatment of his data but is informed that this step can involve the cancellation of his request or the impossibility of accessing certain specific additional services requested (truck service, cargo connecting..
etc.). It should also be recalled that, in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in Algeria and internationally, the lack of communication or the inaccuracy of certain data may lead to a denied cargo boarding , without the company liability being incurred.